We provide both hardware and software design.
Hardware design includes development of electrical diagrams and layout drawings for all equipment:
- control system cubicles,
- LV and MV distribution cubicles
- local control boxes,
- operator panels etc.
Software design includes development of documentation and application for automation and energy management projects.
The following documents are typically released:
- cabinet layout drawings,
- wiring and loop diagrams,
- functional design specifications,
- software design specifications,
- database and program listings,
- HMI display printouts,
- operating and maintenance manuals,
- FAT procedures and protocols,
- site works descriptions and procedures.
After commissioning and start-up, final as-built documentation is completed and delivered to the client.